As far as the lighting goes, most of my pictures are taken without flash using the low light our lamps give off... the lamp shades are very warm ivory color, so the light is muted in those shots. I do put them through photoshop to brighten them a bit or add a little warmth to hide flaws and such.
The brighter pictures like the couch and the lingerie are taken with all the windows open during the day so I can get them as bright as I want... if they seem dull I usually brighten them in photoshop as well. Nothing drastic, just enough to really make them pop!
1 comment:
The color in these is fantastic!
As far as the lighting goes, most of my pictures are taken without flash using the low light our lamps give off... the lamp shades are very warm ivory color, so the light is muted in those shots. I do put them through photoshop to brighten them a bit or add a little warmth to hide flaws and such.
The brighter pictures like the couch and the lingerie are taken with all the windows open during the day so I can get them as bright as I want... if they seem dull I usually brighten them in photoshop as well. Nothing drastic, just enough to really make them pop!
Post a Comment